The Annual Chandi Homam will be held on Saturday 18th Sepetember 2022. To join this special Homam, please call Temple Office 020 8393 8147 to add your Family Name to this puplic Ubhayam . The minumum amount is £50.
A Chandi Homam is a prominent Homam and one of the most powerful one for getting overall Success in all undertakings and also for removal of all kinds of Doshas and Obstacles in one’s life. This Homam also supports a person in getting victory over Enemies and in Court Cases. In this Homam, an extensive Puja and Homam are carried out for Devi Durga. In this Homam, Goddess Durga is worshipped as a 2-10 year old Kanya (Girl) and hence girls from the same age group are worshipped during this puja and homam. All the other incarnations of Devi Durga are also worshipped during the Chandi Puja and Homam.
Everyone of us face troubles at one or the other time in our life. At times, we are able to deal with them by utilizing our Intellect, Hard work and Dedication. But sometimes, in spite of our best and maximum efforts, we are not able to solve our problems which may be negatively affecting our entire life and at times, even the lives of all those who are most near and dear to us. At such times, we should approach for help of Divine Intervention so that we can lead a Happier, Healthier and Wealthier life full of peace.
A Chandi Homam is an ultimate prayer to Maa Durga (also known as Maa Chandi) which can be extraordinarily beneficial to us for removing all kinds of Obstacles and help us achieve our goal in life by clearing all our problems in life as per Ancient Vedic Texts. Hence, if you have a question in mind about “How to solve your problems in life”, then a Chandi Homa is an ultimate answer. What importance Rudrabhishekam holds for Lord Shiva, Chandi Homam holds for Devi Durga.
Maa Durga in the form of Devi Chandi is the prime Deity of this Homam and her blessings are bound to clear all your obstacles and hurdles in your path to Success and Glory. Maa Chandi is a very strong and fierce deity. She is the primordial power that is responsible for the creation, maintenance and destruction of the entire universe. She amounts to all the energies of all beings of this Universe in sense of totality. Performance of a Maha Chandi Homam sets a person free from all kind of Black Magic, Evil Eyes, Obstacles, Negative Energies, Evil deeds against him and he is blessed with a long lasting Health, Wealth and Prosperity.
Almost all the Spiritual Worship’s main feature is the worship of Goddess Chandi (Devi Durga) who is the ultimate Feminine Energy in this universe. She is the Mother of this Universe and she epitomizes in herself all the Divine Forces for saving her dear children on Earth from Evil forces (Asuras/ Demons). It is said that she is also a savior of even Devtas from the Asuri Shaktis (Demonic Forces).
Benefits of Chandi Homam:
- By performing the Chandi homa, the sufferings that are caused by hostile elements, are eradicated. The sufferings resulting from poison, sorcery, thieves etc., are removed by performing this homam.
- Chandi homam is performed to attain better health, prosperity, longevity, food, wealth, progeny, fame, success, strength etc,
- Helps in removal of fear, ailments, danger, defeat in the hand of adversaries etc.
- By performing the homa five times, evil planetary influences are removed.
- The performance of this homa seven times removes all fears,
- performance eleven times begets royal influence
- sixteen times begets progeny.
- Chandi Homam helps in overcoming obstacles and barriers in life.
- Helps you attain success and win over one’s enemies.
- Blesses one’s life with positivity and happiness.
- Liberates one from evil eyes and curses.